Formulate it right with SMART Formulator software
— Our services-ROI-BENEFITS
Excellent ROI when you "Formulate it right" with SMART Formulator, a true-collaborative platform
A comprehensive solution for companies who manage their IP (IntellectualProperty) in Formula development from "Concept-To-Commercialization" & beyond.
- Our SMART Formulator, Enterprise Formulations Management/PLM software manages everything from “Concept-to-Commercialization” of a product development lifecycle including PDR-Project tracking, Formula Development, Lab Batching, QC, Stability & Product Testing (RIPT/Microbial testing) results capture, IL/QIL label creations (shuffle in whatever way you want in QIL), "one-click regulatory use restrictions check", customer no-no lists, Sample Submissions and 21 CFR Part-11 Approvals, Formula Productization from an R&D/Lab product development lifecycle perspective.
- Multiple personnel are involved in a Product-development Lifecycle Management (PLM).
- Keep every member on your team on the same page with consistent information & consistent reports.
- Ambuguity is a thing of the past with the implementation of SMART Formulator-PLM.
- Every member is working toward the same goal and obtain results faster & deliver your products faster.
- SF connects People, Process & Products data end-to-end, across R&D, QA/QC and manufacturing enabling a connected enterprise.
- We have incorporated dynamic set of calculations, data manipulations, conversions, SDS (Safety Data Sheet) information template, customer details, ingredients, suppliers, pricing, quality control module and regulatory information (US, EU, Canada, CA-Prop 65, China, Australia, & IFRA regulations; also impurities reporting) to guide you with all your formulation in one centrally secure database accessible from anywhere within your corporation.
- You don't have to spend an arm and a leg for all of these features bundled SMART FORMULATOR-PLM Package.
- Our software is competitively priced & used by many big & small labs & lots of nifty features that users like you will need is already in SMART FORMULATOR. We've listened to our customers and given them what they asked for at an affordable price. Join the community of SMART Formulator Users globally to effectively formulate your products.
- We are constantly doing our continous improvements on making the user experience easy and pleasure to work with SF as it is a software you work day in and day out every day. Excellent ROI (Return-On-Investment) considering the features that are packed into SF.
- Everything that an R&D Lab needs from a formula management perspective is within SF.
- Synchronize your innovation, scientists, formulations and processes with SF.
- One system-of-truth, with version control and streamlined process to have information at your fingertips to improve efficency to manage your project-to-product process.
- Compliance requires a centralized approach, and responsibility can’t be placed solely on individual formulators. This requires a precise knowledge of the overall formulation and the composition of each ingredient within the formulation—or formulas within formulas.
- SMART-CHAT with your colleagues in other locations within SF to share formulations and ideas with a simple chat session.
- Searching for a material by functionality, common INCI Chemical name, description, trade name or other identifiers allows the formulator to find the information they need to make decisions quickly and with greater confidence. Whether they are looking for specifications, approval status, cost, regulatory data, formula attachments/links or even which formulas include a particular raw material with a global search, a centralized repository for R&D information—with the ability to store both structured data and unstructured documents—puts information readily in hand.
- Product program management — This involves the process of defining stages and milestones of a product life cycle which is the 17 Step process that SF takes a product through initiation of a project to finaliziation culminating in a "Finished Product". SF-PLM. defines the schedules, budgets, resource allocation, timeline and goals to deliver a finished product. It also incorporates end-to-end project management functions natively available with the stage-gate process within SF.
- Product portfolio management (PPM) includes dashboards with executive views of decision variables, such as risk, opportunity, resource allocation, product-revenue potential and customer acceptance of a product.
- SF - enabling the formulator also requires providing access to a host of information beyond their own creation and you can have links to other information that the formulator needs.
- With SMART Formulator, calculate formula changes from different perspectives, significantly reducing the time, effort and opportunity for errors.
- Being able to quickly retrieve information significantly helps with productivity.
- Digitizing the lab notebook not only adds efficiency but also encourages the capture and reuse of more information.
- Digitize your R&D operations; manage your compliance and entire formulations development process with SMART FORMULATOR-PLM.